Do you have carpentry needs? Are you struggling to find someone to help with your project? Let the seriously great carpenters at Webfoot take care of it for you!
- Siding Repair and Replacement
- Fascia and Trim Board Repair and Replacement
- Deck Building
- Deck Structural Repair and Deck Board Replacement
- Finish Carpentry Within Your Home: crown molding, wainscoting, baseboards, chair rails
- Handyman services
There’s no need to hire a general contractor to have your siding repaired or replaced, or to have some crown molding installed in your bedroom. We have full-time carpenters on staff that can handle jobs small to very large. Most of our painting projects have some siding or wood trim replacement and a great number of our deck staining projects have deck boards that need replacement or even decks that need structural repair prior to sanding and staining. It just makes sense to have one team tackle it all! Webfoot carpenters can now handle all your carpentry needs.
Other ideas include:
- Adding wainscoting, crown molding, or a chair rail
- Updating your mantle
- Updating your stair railing
- Installing new floating shelves
- Installing faux beams throughout your living room using barnwood or other materials
- Adding benches or a new railing system to your deck
- Upgrading your deck to Trex composite decking